Frequently Asked Questions: RI: Use and dissemination
How can I find an infrastructure supported through the FP and offering the trans-national access free of charge?
Posted by EuroRIs-Net Administrator on 14 October 2008 09:27 AM
The simplest way is to go to this website. Enter the search term “Integrating Activities” (or “I3”) projects that offer trans-national access. Some “trans-national access” and “I3” projects funded through FP6 will be running until 2010 and offer access free of charge. You can find them under this link.
(3 votes)
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful

Comments (0)
Post a new comment 
Full Name: