Frequently Asked Questions: RI: Financial issues - General
Regarding “Trans-national access”, researchers have to travel to the site where the infrastructure is located. What to do with the travel costs? Where to put them?
Posted by EuroRIs-Net Administrator on 14 October 2008 09:40 AM
Travel costs and subsistence costs linked to “Trans-national access” are to be mentioned in the line "other direct costs", activity "support". Travel costs are included in the "direct eligible costs of providing access" - as in the table "Calculation of the Unit costs for TA". The explanation gives only examples, not all eligible costs
(2 votes)
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful

Comments (0)
Post a new comment 
Full Name: